Thursday, January 15, 2009

Electronica Classics

Here are some songs I've found in the past and had the feeling that I've heard a million times before, though I never knew who did them. They're the kinds of songs they put on cheesy commercials or they're in movies and you never know who they're by. Please ignore the videos themselves as they are generally rubbish. Insomnia has been sampled for other songs for ages, and Operation Blade was the theme song for Blade (Starring Wesley Snipes, before tax fraud and jail). These songs will also take a while before it gets to the "Oh I feel like I've heard this before" part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kernkraft 400, yesssss. It made an awesome appearance in Shaun of the Dead. Zombie nation apropros, hohoho.

Honorable mention: Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death ? Though it's probably not electronica, is it.