Saturday, March 7, 2009

Food, Food, Everywhere!

Food, Food, there's magic in the air!

It's been a while since I've posted. I haven't had much to tell you about lately, I suppose that's a good thing. Either way, I've decided to share with you some of my tastier meals of the past few weeks.

MMM food!

Tonight's chicken and mushroom fettuccine alfredo:

I had thought about making this for lunch, but I got pizza with a friend instead. The original plan involved penne and lacked mushrooms, so I decided to ride down to Safeway to get some mushrooms. They happened to have fettuccine on sale, so I got a few boxes and came back...hot damn was that bus crowded. There was traffic too, so that didn't help.

A few weeks ago, I had some croissants and was really into the whole breakfast food thing. This is what became of it:

Costco croissant with ham, egg, and a sprinkle of cheese.

Last night I had a tri-tip sandwich and it got me thinking, "it'd be really easy to make one of these..." So be on the lookout for my tri-tip sandwich! If you wanna come eat some, you'd better be willing to do the dishes :)

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I've run out of food. And this post only makes me hungrier. What's worse is that it's midterm season...

I foresee lots of pizza.

Unknown said...

JUICE SQUEEZE!