Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 girls 1 night

Sorry, readers. This is eyes only.

And no. It's not what you think it is you dirty-minded people. Sheesh.

In other news, I am spending my lazy Sunday eating home fries and oat-bran walnut-granola pancakes that I just made. Huzzah! Unfortunately I cannot offer any pictures, because I did not jump the gun on a camera like the others, but...

My camcorder came! Woo! Stay posted to see awesome new additions to brog-about-it when we get all our shiny new toys...

But wait, Chuck! What's this about 2 girls 1 night? I mean, how can you post something like this and not tell anything?

Okay, well, it might have been 1 girl, but I'm not sure. Sigh. Let's just say blacklights aren't the best way to actually see anything. And no! It was just dark, okay?

1 comment:

kberlin said...

Maybe they were twins...