Monday, October 20, 2008

FIRST PO-..fuck

I ordered lemon chicken from Little Hunan just now, and this is what I got.

I had expected something drenched in fake lemon syrup with a obligatory sad piece of lemon on top to remind you that it is lemon chicken. Maybe they forgot to finish cooking before they gave it to me. I am quite sorely disappointed. This makes my mouth drier than rape...unacceptable.



On another note, I ordered a camera too. But in my case, Discover doesn't like letting me use their cards whenever I make a purchase over fifty cents and insists that I call and make sure it's cool. To compound the issue I got buyer's remorse right after clicking checkout and decided I wanted a different camera...at least I know Dell can't charge me. The one I'm actually planning on getting is below...i'm clearly a fan of style over substance.


1 comment:

Chuck said...

Without the yellow stuff, that lemon chicken isn't even Asian. You got fried chicken, and not even sides of coleslaw or mashed potatoes :(.

Good candidate for failblog.