Monday, October 27, 2008

Jazz, baby.

UC Jazz is a hidden gem. I just went to their annual fundraiser at Yoshi's in Oakland, and it was just as fantastic as last year's performance. I could only stay for the Advanced Combos this time around (sorry Big Band), but I enjoyed every minute of it. Nothing like listening to music, lounging with some good friends, and having some refreshments.

There's also something very attractive about women who can play jazz music, whatever instrument it may be. It's that "cool" factor.

Luckily, I brought my new camcorder there so expect to see some footage from the performance in the next few days.

Other than that I went to a Goldman Sachs info session earlier in the evening. Early bird internship fair is comin' up, and I'm ready for it. See you there.

Currently eating a tuna melt sandwich -chuck