Monday, October 20, 2008

Chuck buys hard drive for 30% off, sells 100% life to procrastination

Courtesy of Microsoft's 30% cashback and eBay, this arrived today.

Bus-powered so it doesn't need a power brick, made for Mac (can't you see it's pretentious and sexy silver casing?), and comes with a carrying case.

Perfect for wasting my time.

Seeing how I already have a 320GB external hard drive that DOES have a power brick, why did I buy this?

1. It's so sexy. I'm such a sucker.

2. It has Firewire, and my current hard drive only does USB.


So now I have two externals. I'm using one for dedicated backup and one for storing camcorder (*gasp*) videos. I'm heading towards using this small drive for videos because of the Firewire, but it's 5400 RPM. The other external is USB, but 7200 RPM. What do I do? Suggestions needed, yo.

No comments: