Saturday, October 25, 2008

new camera number one

Check it:
(yea, it's taking a picture of itself in the mirror. tripppyyy)
It's a Sony T77 that I bought off dell for the sole reason being that it was on sale, and everyone else was getting one. Unfortunately I'm a little more aesthetically-conscious and felt like paying around a hundred bucks more for the cool factor. This tiny little thing has about the same image quality as the Canon the other guys are getting, but the real cool thing is the back (i'm not sure how to take a picture of that...) is just one massive three inch touchscreen. Reminds me of an iphone, minus the calling and the music part.

Sadly I did not get it in time for my SF trip earlier tonight, but I've been having lots of fun taking pictures of random crap since I came home. Sadly my 2GB memory stick doesn't get here for like another week, so I'll have to make do with the 15MB internal memory. (good for THREE WHOLE PICTURES at 10 megapixels, or around a hundred 640x480s)

1 comment:

Chuck said...

one word: sexy

touchscreen = pwn